The Underwriting Team of SAicorp is responsible for arranging insurance protection for government risks, the provision of risk consulting and advisory services to government and managing South Australia’s Building Indemnity Insurance scheme.
SAicorp’s Underwriting team:
- collects information about the risks of Government Agencies and Statutory Authorities insured by SAicorp through the annual SAicorp Insurance Questionnaire (Questionnaire)
- analyses the information collected in the Questionnaire and allocates insurance premiums to Government Agencies and Statutory Authorities for the cover provided under the SAicorp Agency Agreement (Agency Agreement)
- provides insurance advice to Government Agencies and Statutory Authorities insured with SAicorp
- facilitates the placement of insurance policies in the commercial market for one-off or specialised risks not covered by the Agency Agreement
- manages the marketing and placement of the State Government’s catastrophe reinsurance program.
For further information, contact a member of the SAicorp Underwriting team.