A Fleet SA Crash/incident claim form is not required for a minor chipped or complete replacement or recalibration of a windscreen where there is no panel damage to the vehicle.
To arrange for the windscreen to be repaired or replaced please proceed with either of the following:
- Refer to the list of LeasePlans approved windscreen repairers via – LeasePlan - Supplier Finder to find your most convenient location.
- Or contact LeasePlan on 1300 651 088 Option 1
If the windscreen repairer is unable to provide a mobile service to the vehicles current location and your vehicle cannot be driven please contact Roadside Assistance on 1800 818 048.
When prompted, press either option 1 for Holden made vehicles or option 2 for all other vehicles:
- Advise the operator it’s a Fleet SA vehicle;
- Advise the operator of the registration
- The operator will be able to organise a tow through the nearest tow truck operator to the windscreen repairer.
Please advise the preferred windscreen service provider that the vehicle belongs to Fleet SA and all correspondence needs to be directed to LeasePlan.