The opinions and/or views expressed on the SAFA social media platforms, including, but not limited to our social media pages, represent the thoughts of individual bloggers and online communities, and not necessarily those of SAFA.
While SAFA monitors and/or moderates content posted on its social media platforms, we only respond to comments during standard business hours. Our social media sites are monitored during standard business hours and sometimes responses to online requests for information may take more than one business day.
SAFA makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the online or social media content, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in it. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including, but not limited to, the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, is given with respect to the content of social media or its links to other online resources.
SAFA reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems are inappropriate or are clearly spam.
Comments including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited by the moderators:
- abusive or hurtful comments about a blogger, another participant or SAFA, which may include:
- inappropriate language (e.g. profanity, racial, ethnic or gender-based language)
- personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (e.g. negative personal or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticising his/her posting, opinion or comments
- irrelevant and redundant comments (e.g. promotion of events, groups, pages, websites, organisations and programs not related to or affiliated with SAFA)
- comments that violate the privacy of SAFA employees, customers and stakeholders.
Links to other websites from SAFA’s social media sites are provided as a guide only and do not constitute endorsement and as such we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
By submitting content to SAFA’s social media, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public and as such, is considered a public record.