Has your property been damaged? Are you injured?

Do you believe the responsible party is a Government Agency?

If so, please direct your claim in writing to the respective Government Agency with the following information included:

  • the date of incident/loss/injury;
  • who was responsible and why they are responsible for the loss/injury;
  • what compensation amount you are claiming.

Please provide any relevant documentation to support your claim.

This could include photos, quotations, medical certificates, hospital/medical records, police reports or any other information you consider relevant.

If you are unsure where to direct your claim or wish to speak to us before submitting a claim, please contact the SAFA Claims Manager for further assistance.